CHILI Crab & Noodles! Malaysia Food Tour Kuala Lumpur

CHILI Crab & Noodles! Malaysia Food Tour Kuala Lumpur


Kuala Lumpur is an amazing place for anyone with an appetite, and I explored some of the top recommended spots local foodies love and live for.
Bak Kut Teh is a meat stew that is boiled for hours with herbs until it becomes tender, off-the-bone succulent. Though it may be a heavy breakfast choice for some, I thought it was a great start to our food day.
The Chili Pan Mee (dry noodles) with a fried egg, anchovies, and chili's were amazing. The noodles were AL dent, chewy, and the perfect snack to add to any food itinerary!
Even now as I'm writing this description, the thought of those crabs just makes me drool! At first, I thought the black crab was cooked in black bean paste, but that wasn't the case. It is covered in a dense, shrimp paste and is incredibly flavorful. The chili crab and the salted egg crabs were equally amazing in flavor, and if you dip some bread in the sauce, perfection!




to cut down my number post per day, i need you share, 
other wise i have to post 100 post a day to make money
this is my job




like
share
comment



Comments