FRESHEST SEAFOOD FEAST! INSANE Seafood Meal Dampa Market Manila Philippines

FRESHEST SEAFOOD FEAST! INSANE Seafood Meal at Dampa Market Manila Philippines



GOOD MORNING
HAVE A GREAT DAY



When I was in Manila Philippines I was told that I HAD to get some FRESH seafood at a local seafood market called Dampa. At this market, you shop for seafood items like fresh fish, crabs, clams, mussels, lobsters and then take the seafood to a number of local restaurants located nearby so they can prepare it for you in a variety of ways. We also happened to run into a few very friendly friends from Saudia Arabia and went with them to their hotel for a Salmon and Rice feast. After which we returned to the seafood market, selected some fish, crab, clams, and prawns. We then headed for a restaurant called Hong Kong Master Cook and begin one of the most delicious seafood feasts I've ever had! The seafood was prepared in many different ways and my favourite was the fish cooked in spicy chili broth. Also, the crab was some of the most tender ones I've ever had. I would highly recommend this seafood market if ever in Manila Philippines.


to cut down my number post per day, i need you share, 
other wise i have to post 100 post a day to make money
this is my job




like
share
comment


Comments