If you had the power to delete an entire social media platform. Which would it be and why?

We had a new store open a few months ago , under my house , and the trolls immediately hit Facebook talking badly about the store , result is it has done much damage to the store
I am a new start up and local social media tried to destroy me , they failed , the only thing they did was got my YouTube channel 16000 views , THANKS TROLLS AWESOME job.
When they could not shut me down , they tried having my arrested by police, when that failed they contacted my landlord and tried to get me evicted , and that only ended up with me ripping my housing officers head off , not physically , verbally . after I tour into him , the company changed my housing officer and now send there financial officer instead , countries problems are not being caused by government, but by the trolls on social media .

Comments