If you live in the U.K., are you hoarding items such as medication and food in anticipation of Brexit?


Nope cause I don’t listen to the media lies , I actually live in the real world
One thing there is not going to be shortage of is food or medicine
I live above a shopping centre and above a pharmacy and I see the hgv delivering medicines daily and the other hgv,s delivering to my local supermarket ,
4 times a day , and one my frozen food shops , drives its bread down from Scotland daily , the media have no idea what there talking about
Since after World War Two , Britain moved to compo rations and frozen food
Fresh British grown food is frozen at the farms and then shipped to distribution point around the country ,
A lot of British grown peas carrots potatoes broad beans kidney beans baked beans are all tIned , oh tomatoes lettuce cucumber are all home grown ,
we have storage facilities in the UK that have enough tinned food to last 10 years
there is not going to be a shortage of food in the UK it is pure scaremongering by the media whose only interest is selling advertising space.
I live above a shopping centre and as I’ve said many times on here before the brexit vote my shopping centre was dead , there was no one shopping in it , after the brexit vote , the car park was full daily from 8am to 8pm .
There really is nothing to worry about
The only thing that will cause shortage of food and meds is the media lies causing people to panic buy

Comments