Why do military people need privilege when they go to places? I get that serving your country is good but I don’t think you’re better than everyone else.

Military personnel are trained highly skilled and in the top 1 percent of the people in world
Unlike civilian jobs and college, they have to get 97 percent pass mark in there exams , I got 100 percent.
Military personnel are a darn site better then most people,
As my drill sergeant told us all as we left the train station , to board the buses to go to camp our first day
Right you lot , I am your mummy now , and I am telling you now , 99 percent of you will fail , when I finished my trade training out of 100 recruits , there was 7 off us left ,
Then after I got to my permanent unit , I was told , for every 1000 application, only one gets in .
Meaning if the whole of the Uk kingdom applied to join the armed forces , only 75000 would get in.

Comments