bacolorligayamanzano

bacolorligayamanzano

About Me
6593mi
Female 34
ParaƱaque City | Province of Rizal | Philippines
Honest love and caring
What I'm Looking For
A serious relationship
I'm seekingMen
Age Range30 to 93
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in the world.
My Identity
Spoken LanguagesEnglish
My Appearance
Height5'2" / 157cm
Body TypeSlim
Eye ColourBrown
Hair ColourLight Brown
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm ready for a relationship
Marriage ViewsMarriage is not necessary
RomanceVery romantic
Exercise HabitsExercise 3-4 times a week
OccupationStay at home parent

EducationSenior High School
Drinking HabitsDrink socially
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceVegetarian
Have ChildrenHave children, don't live with me
Want ChildrenUndecided
Have PetsNo pets
Sign of the ZodiacAquarius 
My Interests
Cars and Motoring
Cooking
Going Out
Health and Fitness
Music
Sports
Travel
if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details

Comments