Languages




Nuts or Tree Nuts as they are sometimes called come in many varieties world-wide. Some people are allergic to all nuts and some to only specific ones - for example cashews and pistachios. 

We recommend avoiding all nuts while traveling primarily due to possible cross contamination and hidden ingredients in meals.



Customer Testimonials


"Just wanted to let you know your food allergy translation cards were great for travelling in Hong Kong and Thailand. With a severe MSG food allergy (plus other food allergies) I wondered about the wisdom of travelling to Asia, but I had two weeks away and not one food problem. The great benefit was being able to tell the waiter to show the chef the food allergy card. Often the waiter would say, "Can do - without" But I would insist they show the chef the card, then the waiter would come back with a different story. They were then very concerned and kept checking that I would only eat from the 'safe' dishes. "
Judy in Sydney, Australia

"Your food allergy cards have set my mind at ease when ordering in restaurants in Europe. The first time I ordered and used your peanuts and shellfish food allergy and medicine allergy cards was 2010 when my husband and I traveled to Italy. I also used your food allergy cards in 2014 while vacationing in France, Germany and Switzerland and even brought my French translation cards with me when we traveled in Canada. Fortunately, I've never had to use the cards that explain my husband's penicillin allergy but I'm glad I travel with them. I'm happy I ordered new cards for my trip this spring to countries in Eastern Europe. I love that your allergy cards are sturdy, plastic and fit nicely in my wallet."
From: 
Ellie in Michigan
Card Type: 
Food Allergies

I have been using your food allergy cards for at least 8 years and am a huge fan. Thank you so much for allowing me to follow my husband on expat assignments to Germany and now China and still be able to eat out and travel extensively. I have bought new cards because I have developed new food allergies but also have purchased them for my daughters and recommended them to MANY expats in both countries - including my nephew who is here in China as well with an allergic son. These food allergy cards give me a great deal of confidence when eating out and the Chinese here in Shanghai have been very attentive to my dietary concerns. Thanks, again!
From: 
Barbara, Shanghai
Card Type: 
Food Allergies

Comments