Falgony

Falgony
Female 26
Ipil | Province of Mindoro Occidental | Philippines
Perve.. Are not allowed to add me
What I'm Looking For
Good person, respectful
I'm seekingMen
Age Range18 to 50
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in the world.
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
NationalityFilipino
Spoken LanguagesTagalog, English
My Appearance
Height5'4" / 162cm
Body TypeFit
EthnicityAsian
Eye ColourBrown
Hair ColourBlonde
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm ready for a relationship
Marriage ViewsMarriage is sacred
RomanceRomantic
Exercise HabitsExercise 1-2 times a week
OccupationSales
EducationCollege

Drinking HabitsDrink socially
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceNo special diet
Have ChildrenNo children
Want ChildrenUndecided
Have PetsI have a dog
ReligionChristian/Catholic
Sign of the ZodiacTaurus 
My Interests
Cooking
Gaming
Going Out
Movies
Music
Reading
Travel
if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details

Comments