Gigipanisales

Gigipanisales
About Me
6846mi
Female 35
Balasan | Province of Iloilo | Philippines
I'm simply caring loving and understanding
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking honest guy faith full and genuine
I'm seekingMen
Age Range50 to 69
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in the world.
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
NationalityFilipino
Spoken LanguagesEnglish, Visayan
My Appearance
Height5'6" / 167cm
Body TypeSlim
EthnicityAsian
Eye ColourBlack
Hair ColourBlack
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm hoping to find the one
Marriage ViewsMarriage is important
RomanceRomantic
Exercise HabitsI don't exercise
EducationCollege
Food PreferenceNo special diet
Have ChildrenNo children
Want ChildrenWant children
Have PetsNo pets
ReligionChristian/Catholic
Sign of the ZodiacLibra 
My Interests
Cooking
Music

 if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details

Comments