I Come To You Today A Broken Man !


Confirm Image


I Come To You Today A Broken Man !



Dear Sir/Madam

I come to you today a broken man,

For the 3rd time in 6 years i face eviction, the last two times, was because the property where sold under me, in other words the owner’s sold with me in.

Forcing me out.

Now due to Affiliate Program online not paying and getting in to rent arrears, i now face eviction again.

Friends on social media who are unable to help financially or job wise, suggested a Go Fund Me Page

16 years ago I lost everything due to getting sick in america, with chronic pancreatitis, forcing me return to England.

Am now 54 years old, and can not go through losing everything again,

This can be confirmed with the Grimsby Evening Telegraph, who run a article the day i arrived back in the UK, 5/11/2003.

2005 I spent 5 months in Princess Diana hospital Grimsby, where they saved my life, but at a very heavy price, while i was in the hospital my mother was rushed in, where after months of care, i am sorry to say she died.

So I write you today to ask you help, it is not the donating that helps , but the sharing, please find it in your heart to help me.

I feel lost and abandon inside and empty, every way i turn, someone is trying to destroy my life, not matter what I do.

Asking this help while i seek employment or new sponsor.

please share forward your social media, could be you or a family member needing help one day.


thanks

Raymond Duggan

paym +447391116939

paypal +447391116939

RAYMOND DUGGAN
18A KENNEDY WAY
WASHDYKE LANE
IMMINGHAM

DN40 2AE

you want to help me click links below, i get small commission when you book,


Booking.com

Comments