Jameva06

Jameva06

Female 23
Butuan | Province of Davao del Sur | Philippines
Bubbly at the same time a serious type person
What I'm Looking For
I'm seekingMen
Age Range18 to 30
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in the world.
Spoken LanguagesEnglish
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
NationalityFilipino
Spoken LanguagesEnglish
My Appearance
Height5'2" / 157cm
Body TypeSlim
EthnicityAsian
Eye ColourBrown
Hair ColourBlack
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionLet's see what happens
Marriage ViewsMarriage is sacred
RomanceRomantic
EducationBachelors Degree


Drinking HabitsNon-drinker
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceNo special diet
Have ChildrenNo children
Have PetsHave pets
ReligionChristian/Other
Sign of the ZodiacPisces 
My Interests
Going Out
Movies
Reading
Travel

if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details

Comments