Jorgina89

Female 24
Santo Rosario | Province of Rizal | Philippines
I'm not so pretty
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for someone love me more
I'm seekingMen
Age Range18 to 99
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in Philippines.
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
NationalityFilipino
Spoken LanguagesEnglish, Visayan
My Appearance
Body TypeAverage
EthnicityOther
Eye ColourOther
Hair ColourLight Brown
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm hoping to find the one
Marriage ViewsMarriage is important
RomanceVery romantic
Exercise HabitsExercise 1-2 times a week
OccupationPart Time
EducationDiploma
Drinking HabitsDrink socially
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceSpecial diet
Have ChildrenNo children
Want ChildrenWant more children
Have PetsNo pets
ReligionChristian/Catholic
Sign of the ZodiacLeo 
My Interests
Cars and Motoring
Cooking
Gaming
Going Out
Health and Fitness
Movies
Music
Reading
Sports
Travel
if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details
 

Comments