MelodiaIsback26



Female 22
Manila | Province of Mindoro Oriental | Philippines
I'm Single simple kind of girl and I'm honest understanding respectful love to make friends so if you want to know more about me let's chat
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a man that can be my friends that leads a good relationship with a honest caring respectful honest kind understanding
I'm seekingMen
Age Range18 to 30
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in the world.
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
NationalityAustralian
Spoken LanguagesEnglish
My Appearance
Height5'6" / 167cm
Body TypeAverage
EthnicityAsian
Eye ColourBlack
Hair ColourBlack
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm hoping to find the one
Marriage ViewsMarriage is important
RomanceRomantic
Exercise HabitsExercise 1-2 times a week
OccupationPart Time
EducationHigh School
Drinking HabitsNon-drinker
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceSpecial diet
Have ChildrenNo children
Want ChildrenWant children
Have PetsNo pets
ReligionChristian/Catholic
Sign of the ZodiacSagittarius 
My Interests
Cooking
Going Out
Health and Fitness
Movies
Music
Reading
Sports
Travel



if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details
 

Comments