trischiajit

trischiajit

Female 38
Dinagat | Province of Surigao del Norte | Philippines
im simple person looking for one man to love..live and die for.

Happy to have you in real...



.
What I'm Looking For
one true man for serious partner,
The one who will not deceive me nor hurt me..


A man who has his words of honor.
I'm seekingMen
Age Range50 to 70
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in the world.
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
Spoken LanguagesEnglish
My Appearance
Height5'2" / 157cm
Body TypeSlim
EthnicityAsian
Hair ColourBlack
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm hoping to find the one
Marriage ViewsMarriage is sacred
RomanceRomantic
OccupationCustomer Service
EducationCollege
Drinking HabitsDrink socially
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceNo special diet
Have ChildrenHave children, live with me
Want ChildrenWant children
Have PetsHave pets
ReligionChristian/Catholic
Sign of the ZodiacLeo 
Photos
if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details

Comments