Trxc

 Trxc

Female 34
New Cebu | Province of North Cotabato | Philippines
Average filipina beauty and educated. My friends told me that i have a sense of humor which i like to meet my future partner. I love sports like: basketball, badminton and lawn tennis. I'm a single mother, I have one son who i love most. I just want to experience other people eternal destiny maybe on this site.
I love the beach as well since Philippines have tons of islands but just a few i had visited. If you find me interesting then with further a do feel free to drop me a message. Till then wish you good search on this site.
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a family oriented man who loves God above all. He must be educated and a one woman man.
I'm seekingMen
Age Range32 to 50
Maximum DistanceMembers anywhere in Philippines.
My Identity
Relationship StatusSingle
NationalityFilipino
Spoken LanguagesVisayan, English
My Appearance
Height5'0" / 152cm
Body TypeAverage
EthnicityAsian
Eye ColourBrown
Hair ColourBlack
My Lifestyle & Personality
IntentionI'm hoping to find the one
Marriage ViewsMarriage is sacred
RomanceRomantic
Exercise HabitsExercise 1-2 times a week

OccupationAdministration
EducationBachelors Degree
Drinking HabitsDrink socially
Smoking HabitsNon-smoker
Food PreferenceNo special diet
Have ChildrenHave children, live with me
Want ChildrenWant children
Have PetsNo pets
ReligionChristian/Catholic
Sign of the ZodiacScorpio 
My Interests
Cooking
Going Out
Movies
Music
Sports

if you like this profile , click here to make her a donation, then she will send you her contact details

Comments