URGENT HOUSE APPEAL. EX RAF AIRMEN

URGENT HOUSE APPEAL. EX RAF AIRMEN

I am 54 years old moved to Immingham 6 years ago, have chronic pancreatitis, how ever rather then going on the sick , started my own business.
How ever due to none payment of money due, i now find myself forced to beg on line, now i was on social media and talking to my friends, and they told me , should try a go fund me page.
Knowing nothing about Go Fund Me & not being a experience writer, i thought i would give it ago.
Anyway no idea what to write, so thought i would post my story here, i am alone with no family or friends to fall back on,
Never be a lone in life, is a very sad and lonely place
I have chronic pancreatitis, so limited to the work i can do, but yes i am looking for work.
Now if you could find it in your heart to share this post and my profile i would be very happy
The street is not a place for a 54 year old man with chronic pancreatitis
Yes this is my own stupid fault, i made some bad choices over the last 4 years, which has bought me to today, i should have paid a little extra on the rent.
I have enclosed the link to my Go Fund Me Page
Much appreciate any help you can give, not asking for money, cause i know people are also struggling to feed there kids, all i am asking is, you share public my page, will make a very sick old man, very happy.
Yes i am looking for work, but is very hard like everywhere, my age does not help, plus i have sign up as affiliate marketer, but that can take 90 days before payment.
please share the link above,and maybe advice me, on what else i can do.
I am lost for words and ideas, i feel empty inside, totally alone, and abandon in life, i live alone.
thanks
raymond duggan
18a keened y way immingham UK
my landlord number +44 345 604 1472 Hanna Fenn housing manager, for direct payments to landlord or conformation that not scam.
Booking.com

Comments