What is the oddest conversation you've had with a telephone scammer?



A few weeks ago, a scammer contacted me by text claiming he was Mark Zuckerberg, and I had won $10,000,000 and a truck.
Mr. Zuckerberg informed me that all I had to do to get my money and my truck was to pay the $300 delivery fee. However, I was only allowed to pay by Google Play card.
I get a kick out of scambaiting, and our exchange went something like this:
(After I was informed of my winnings)
Scammer: OK, I need your name, address, email, and phone carrier.
Me: I am Pablo Escobar, of 2116 Chihuahua Avenue, Portobello, New Mexico, 86753–09, and I use T-Mobile.
Scammer: Okay, now go to the store and buy a Google Play card with $300
Me: Can I just pay you in cocaine?
Scammer: No! Google Play card, time is running out.
Me: How about this: Send me your address and I will have my courier meet you with the funds.
Strangely enough, he agreed, and sent me the address of Facebook headquarters in California.
Me, about five minutes later: Okay we have arrived, I am outside.
Scammer: You are lying, I am outside and I do not see you!
Me: Well are you sure??? I will just go inside and talk to the receptionist.
Scammer: ABSOLUTELY NOT! You can tell NO ONE!
Me: … Why?
Scammer: People will try to steal your money; tell no one!
Me: OKAY; well then, come meet me outside.
Scammer: Okay, I am busy in my office.
Me: You just said you were outside,
Scammer: I did not. You are lying.
Me: OK. Well, the receptionist says she wants your office extension so she can page you down. What is it?
Scammer: I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE!
Me: I told her I was only here for paid sex!!!
Scammer: Send me a picture of you now!!
I sent him a picture of Pam from The Office.
Me: See it’s the receptionist.
Scammer: FUCK YOU YOU LYING MOTHEFFUCKER YOU WILL DIE.
Me: DO yOu kNow wHo i Am??!
Strangely, a few weeks later, said scammer texted me casually trying to have a conversation. I don’t know why, but it was strange.



you want to help me click links below, i get small commission when you book,
Booking.com

Comments