Getting Started With The AKASO EK7000 – We’re Learning This Together!
Hi everyone,
I’ve just got my hands on the AKASO EK7000 action camera, and I wanted to share exactly what I’m finding out – step by step, no jargon, and no pretending I know it all already.
I picked it because it’s brilliant value, comes packed with every mount and accessory you could think of, and shoots clear 4K video and sharp photos straight out of the box. Right now I’m unboxing, charging batteries, testing every button, and working out exactly how all the bits fit together.
Here’s what I’ve found so far:
- Charging: It plays a little tune when it’s fully charged! Red light means charging, light goes off and you hear a sound when it’s done. You can charge the battery inside the camera, or in a separate charging pod – never charge it while it’s sealed inside the waterproof case.
- Audio note: The waterproof case is fully sealed to keep water out – so it blocks the microphone too! Take the camera out of the case when you want clear sound.
- Remote control: Red button takes photos, grey button starts and stops video – works even through the waterproof case.
- Mounts, mounts and more mounts: Head strap, chest mount, bike clamp, suction cup, tripod adapter – plus the box it comes in even doubles as a handy stand! I’m still figuring out the best way to fit each one, and what works best for different shots.
- My new setup: I’ve ordered a second EK7000 too – so I can use one to show you exactly what I’m doing, and the other to film it all close‑up. I’m also picking up extra batteries and a proper charging pod so I never run out of power mid‑shoot.
I’m not an expert – I’m learning just as much as you are! Every day I’m trying something new: getting the best angles, setting up image stabilisation, working out how to use every single accessory that came in the kit.
Follow along with me – let’s work out together how to use all the mounts, accessories, settings and little tricks to get the very best out of this camera. If I find something that works brilliantly, or something that’s a bit fiddly, I’ll tell you exactly as it happens.
If you’d like one for yourself, you can find it here: AKASO EK7000 Action Camera on Amazon
I’ll be adding new posts here as I try out every single feature, mount and setting one by one.
Let’s get started!
Comments
Post a Comment