Skip to main content
Sheraton Istanbul Ataköy Hotel
Sahilyolu Cad., Bakirkoy, Istanbul, Turkey, 34158

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide is renowned for its quality services and friendly staff, and Sheraton Istanbul Atakoy Hotel lives up to expectations. 


Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 
24-hour security, daily housekeeping, fireplace. 


The ambiance of Sheraton Istanbul Atakoy Hotel is reflected in every guestroom. television LCD/plasma screen, carpeting, mirror, slippers, smoke detector are just some of the facilities that can be found throughout the property. 


The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including hot tub, fitness centre, sauna, outdoor pool, indoor pool. Sheraton Istanbul Atakoy Hotel is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Istanbul.


To Book Click Here Or Click Any Picture


7.2
Very good
Mohammed from Saudi Arabia
Couple
Deluxe Room with Sea View
Stayed 2 nights in October 2018
"Very good”
Hotel was ok, booking confirmation was not ,I mad several hotel reservation with you ,all was ok,except this last one ,your room rate offer included breakfast ,but confirmation was not pls. Attached is your offer
Reviewed October 17, 2018

7.6
Very good
abdulla from Bahrain
Couple
Stayed 4 nights in April 2018

great hotel”
good hotel, nice location, staff would be better if they smile more, furniture is a bit old
Reviewed May 10, 2018

10.0
Exceptional
Kannan from Singapore
Solo traveler
Deluxe Room
Stayed 1 night in August 2016
Vacation”
Great hotel!
Reviewed August 20, 2016

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★



Personal Instagram: to be added





◈ Equipment I use for filming◈ :

Sony RX100 Mark V: https://amzn.to/2VxCpsE

PANASONIC LUMIX G85: https://amzn.to/2TueSH2

Wide Angle Lens: https://amzn.to/2Vy7dtd


Camera Lights: https://amzn.to/2Rd8aZv

Handheld Audio Recorder: https://amzn.to/2AtYvTO





My Favourite Cookware!


Comments

Google Adsense Advert ( I get paid a commission if you click this banner)

Popular posts from this blog

CHAI TEA

actually be two posts today, (Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot)

Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot share like comment subscribe most of all click below and book hotel and flight CLICK LINK TO BOOK

Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork

    Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork Recipe This Taiwanese braised minced pork recipe, also called ‘ro zao’ in Mandarin (or Lu Rou Fan 滷肉飯) is probably my favorite dish that reminds me of home and childhood. My mom would make this for us all the time and it is a traditional Taiwanese dish that we loved. The braised minced pork would make the entire house smell so good. Honestly, whenever I make this, the scent immediately brings me back to the house I grew up in. I remember when I first started living on my own, I had asked my mom to teach me how to make this because it was serious comfort food for me and it’s so easy to make a big batch of it to have throughout the week. I think it’s fascinating that cooking can evoke such emotion and memory. The scent, the taste — it all brings you back. What does braised minced pork taste like? The predominant flavor is Chinese five spice and soy sauce, but it’s hard to explain how good these flavors are together. Chinese five spice is a warming spice