Skip to main content

Jay Dwarkadhish Radhey Radhey

Jay Dwarkadhish Radhey Radhey

 There was a * wish tree * in a dense forest, sitting under it, making any * wish * it would be fulfilled * immediately *.
                 Very few people knew this ... because nobody * dared * to go into that dense forest.
                   Once upon a time, a tired * businessman * sat under that tree to rest, he did not know when he fell asleep.
                  * He was very * hungry * as soon as he woke up, looking around, he thought- 'I wish I could get something to eat! *' Immediately tasty * A plate full of dishes * floating in the air came in front of him.
                    The businessman ate * a lot of food * and started thinking after the hunger subsided ..
                 * I wish I could get something to drink .. * 'Immediately many * sorbets * came floating in the air.
                   * Sharbat * After drinking, he sat down and started thinking - '* I am not dreaming anywhere. *
             Never seen nor heard of food coming out of the air ... There is * a ghost * on this tree, who will feed me and eat me later on * Thinking immediately, a * ghost came in front of him and he  Has eaten. *
               From this context, you can learn that * Our brain is the wish tree, you will definitely get what you wish for most. *
                Most people get bad things in life because…
 Because they * only wish for bad things *.
                    Man thinks most of the time - I don't get sick from getting wet in the rain * .. and he * gets sick * ..!
             
                 Man thinks - my * luck is bad * .. and his * luck really gets spoiled * ..!
     
               In this way you will see that your * subconscious mind * fulfills your * desires honestly * like a wish tree.
                 So you should * allow * thoughts to enter your mind carefully. *
                If * wrong thoughts * come in then * wrong results * will be found.  Keeping the * thoughts * under control is the secret to * controlling * your life ..!
             From your * thoughts * your * life * or so ..
 * Heaven * becomes or * hell * .. It is because of them that your * life becomes happy or sad: Maya * ..
               * Thoughts are like magicians *, * by changing * you can change your * life * ..!
            So always keep * positive thinking *.

  Radhe Radhe Jai Shri Krishna

Comments

Google Adsense Advert ( I get paid a commission if you click this banner)

Popular posts from this blog

CHAI TEA

actually be two posts today, (Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot)

Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot share like comment subscribe most of all click below and book hotel and flight CLICK LINK TO BOOK

Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork

    Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork Recipe This Taiwanese braised minced pork recipe, also called ‘ro zao’ in Mandarin (or Lu Rou Fan 滷肉飯) is probably my favorite dish that reminds me of home and childhood. My mom would make this for us all the time and it is a traditional Taiwanese dish that we loved. The braised minced pork would make the entire house smell so good. Honestly, whenever I make this, the scent immediately brings me back to the house I grew up in. I remember when I first started living on my own, I had asked my mom to teach me how to make this because it was serious comfort food for me and it’s so easy to make a big batch of it to have throughout the week. I think it’s fascinating that cooking can evoke such emotion and memory. The scent, the taste — it all brings you back. What does braised minced pork taste like? The predominant flavor is Chinese five spice and soy sauce, but it’s hard to explain how good these flavors are together. Chinese five spice is a warming spice