Skip to main content

THE HELL I HAVE BEEN LIVING THE PAST 17 YEARS.

THE HELL I HAVE BEEN LIVING THE PAST 17 YEARS.

This starts on the 3rd august 2003 in the USA , State of Georgia.
At 3am in the morning of the 3rd august I was awoken by very bad pain in my ado mum.
My partner rushed me to the emergency room.
They asked what the problem was ? “ my reply severe pain.”
They took bloods, and admitted straight to the hospital.
Then the doctor came and saw me and said
“amulays are 15000
“lyaids are 23000
You have chronic pancreatic.
They then did a biopsy of the pancreas and found a 11/2 mass on the head of the pancreas.
Then they ordered another biopsy where they found was pancreatic cancer.
I did not believe it,
They then took a sample of urine, which was pitch black.
They then ordered a ercg where they put a camera down my throat and inserted a stint, to open u the common bile duct. To allow the bile to drain.
I sent another two weeks in the hospital on a liquid diet only.
They then found out I had no insurance so discharged me from the hospital.
On way out the hospital they presented me with a bill for $250000 USA.
This never got paid. Do not know what happened to the bill.
I then went home and we started looking all round for local medical treatment including free clinics.
Was checking daily online for flights back to the UK, by this time I was trapped in the USA with no money to get back to the UK.

On leaving the USA , I lost everything, my job, my home, my van, came back to England with just the cloths I was wearing, and I have been fighting to live ever since.
I lost my mother in 2005, that’s another story, they goes under what happened while in British hospitals.
Before I left USA my father wrote a letter to the local mp. Who brought my case up in the house of commons, he got a reply from the health minister at time.

The rely went like this, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS RAYMOND DUGGAN TO RECEIVE NHS MEDICAL TREATMENT, AS HE HAS BEEN OUT THE COUNTRY MORE THEN TWO YEARS.
Jump forward to the 5th November 2003, I found a flight cheap online, so then ran my father and asked if he would put on his credit card, it was something crazy like only 180 pounds British.
While I was searching flights we sent a email to the Grimsby Evening Telegraph, where they visited my father and did a story asking for a flight company to give me a mercy flight back to the uk.
I found out about this on the 6th November when I reached home from Heathrow airport.

Now spring forward to today, 10th February, where I am now fighting for life again.

14 months ago I went self-employed after months and years of hospital treatment, and went on to universal credit as a new start up in January 2019, this would give me 12 months tax credits, however on the 2nd December they stopped the tax credits and I have had no money now since 2nd December.

90 days now with no money, my sponsors have failed to pay, so now I am left to beg online, and now under an eviction threat, unless I can find £400 a month to pay my rent.
Luckily the last time I got paid, I bought £50 worth of food.

Which should keep me alive, as long as I can keep a roof over my head.

People can help by donations to united kingdom paym banking app 07391116939, this is art of your UK registered banking App, you just sign on your bank, and send the money direct to my bank account , no need sort code or bank account number.

International donations can send a donation to PayPal +44 7391116939.

I will only accept donations until I find new work or sponsor.

I still have chronic pancreatitis but I refuse to take medications, (can’t afford them £8.20 per med) .

There is a lot more to this, and it is a continues battle and fight with medical treatment and government departments.

I am not looking for sympathy, I want to show the world what people in the United Kingdom are being forced to go through.

If you can find it in your heart to share this story would help other people, I have accepted the fact I will dead within the next 45 days. From starvation and cold.

I am Ex British Army Apprentice Chef & Ex Royal Air Force Steward, plus Hotel & Restaurant management.

NO ONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS.

I AM NOW TOTALLY ALONE IN THE WORLD AND ABANDONED BY THE UNIVERSE.

Thanks

Raymond Duggan

England United Kingdom

07391116939

Donations

paym uk only banking app 07391116939

paypal international +44 739 111 6939

 https://www.facebook.com/donate/210690106778557/?fundraiser_source=messages facebook

Comments

Google Adsense Advert ( I get paid a commission if you click this banner)

Popular posts from this blog

CHAI TEA

actually be two posts today, (Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot)

Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot share like comment subscribe most of all click below and book hotel and flight CLICK LINK TO BOOK

Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork

    Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork Recipe This Taiwanese braised minced pork recipe, also called ‘ro zao’ in Mandarin (or Lu Rou Fan 滷肉飯) is probably my favorite dish that reminds me of home and childhood. My mom would make this for us all the time and it is a traditional Taiwanese dish that we loved. The braised minced pork would make the entire house smell so good. Honestly, whenever I make this, the scent immediately brings me back to the house I grew up in. I remember when I first started living on my own, I had asked my mom to teach me how to make this because it was serious comfort food for me and it’s so easy to make a big batch of it to have throughout the week. I think it’s fascinating that cooking can evoke such emotion and memory. The scent, the taste — it all brings you back. What does braised minced pork taste like? The predominant flavor is Chinese five spice and soy sauce, but it’s hard to explain how good these flavors are together. Chinese five spice is a warming spice