Skip to main content

Koh Samui Seafood Buffet. BBQ Seafood in Thailand. All You Can Eat Thai Food

Koh Samui Seafood Buffet. BBQ Seafood in Thailand. All You Can Eat Thai Food

All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet in Koh Samui Thailand. Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/darrenb3 NEW THAILAND FOOD & TRAVEL VIDEOS EVERY WEDNESDAY! BBQ Seafood Restaurant in Koh Samui Thailand. Cooking and Eating Thai Food in Thailand Vlog.
This is a meal my family and I had recently at an all you can eat BBQ seafood restaurant in Koh Samui Thailand.
Guru Seafood Buffet restaurant is on Google Maps at https://goo.gl/maps/zgAapMA1phQ2
Business Hours: The BBQ Seafood Buffet is in Krabi Town and is open 4pm from pm till 11pm every day.
They serve a wide variety of shellfish (clams, scallops, mussels, crabs, prawns and shrimps) as well as other seafood and and the seafood we had there was delicious! . You can choose what you want from the seafood buffet and then you cook it yourself on the barbecue and grill they provide. They also have a range of premaid food, salads, vegetables and desserts. It’s pretty hard to beat a Thai seafood barbecue!
The meal we had in the video was 559 baht per person (including soft drinks). The restaurant is well located, clean, and comfortable and the staff are very friendly. I’d definitely recommend visiting this place if you’re in Koh Samui Thailand and you love a good all you can eat seafood buffet. Check out my channel for lots more Thailand food and travel videos. Videos from Koh Samui, Krabi, Phuket, Bangkok and lots of other parts of Thailand!
Seafood buffets are in a dining class of their own and this one has an extensive selection of extremely fresh seafood and shellfish. Surprisingly there were no long lines and huge crowds, but the restaurant was fairly full. After eating at this seafood buffet we sure felt like we got our money’s worth! Check out my recent video: Phuket Street Food for Phuket Thailand

Comments

Google Adsense Advert ( I get paid a commission if you click this banner)

Popular posts from this blog

CHAI TEA

actually be two posts today, (Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot)

Shabushi Buffet | Shabu-Shabu in Thailand | Thai Hotpot share like comment subscribe most of all click below and book hotel and flight CLICK LINK TO BOOK

Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork

    Taiwanese Braised Minced Pork Recipe This Taiwanese braised minced pork recipe, also called ‘ro zao’ in Mandarin (or Lu Rou Fan 滷肉飯) is probably my favorite dish that reminds me of home and childhood. My mom would make this for us all the time and it is a traditional Taiwanese dish that we loved. The braised minced pork would make the entire house smell so good. Honestly, whenever I make this, the scent immediately brings me back to the house I grew up in. I remember when I first started living on my own, I had asked my mom to teach me how to make this because it was serious comfort food for me and it’s so easy to make a big batch of it to have throughout the week. I think it’s fascinating that cooking can evoke such emotion and memory. The scent, the taste — it all brings you back. What does braised minced pork taste like? The predominant flavor is Chinese five spice and soy sauce, but it’s hard to explain how good these flavors are together. Chinese five spice is a warming spice